|Medical & Dental
|Place of Origin:
|Warranty of core components:
|Machinery Test Report:
|New products 2571
|Pressure vessel, Motor, Pump
|Local Service Location:
|After Warranty Service:
|Online and Offline services
|After sales Service Provided:
|Online and Offline services
OIL FREE: Compare to lubrication compressor, one-step operation, do not need any lubricated oil, and harmless to the human body, more health and hygiene.
SUPER SILENT: Noise level lower than 60dB, ensure have friendly-enviromently treating room.
MULTI-PHASE FILTERATION: Advanced branded water filter to ensure extremely green and dry air.
EASY USING: One-step operation, when connecting with power, air compressor work automatic, also equipped with thermal prevention deviceto avoid over heating to protect motors.
GREEN AIR: Air tank have internal oxidation-proofed precess,avoaid corrosion and supply hygiene air to the equipments.
ENERGY SAVING: High quality pressure switch used to control the power of air compressor automatically stop when reach max pressure, and restart at mix pressure.
LOW VIBRATION: Robber foot reduce vibration and keep the air compressor away from wet place.
HIGH DURABILITY: long life air pump up to 3,000 hours working time.
SIMPLE OPERATION: No need to lubricate oil.
Dental clinic, medical and health, SPA, Tattoo house, scientific research, electronic, chemical, Laboratory, spraying, Industrial, Printing etc.
Packaging & Shipping
1.Q:Are you a factory or trading company?
A:We are factory.we produce dental chair, dental intra oral camera and dental air compressor, and it’s approved CE certificated.
2.Q:Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A:Our factory is located in HangZhou City, ZheJiang Province, China, near HangZhou.You can fly to Xihu (West Lake) Dis. airport ,you can take tax or metro to HangZhou directly.All our clients, from home or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us!
3.Q: How can I get Fob or C&F price?
A: Normally production time of products is from 2 week to 1 month depending on the quantity ordered. If you are sourcing a product, our representative will give you specific information regarding the lead time. If you need a rush order, contact our representatives to discuss your specific needs.
4.Q: How long is my warranty and what does it cover?
A:Detnal unit chair carry the full 1 year manufacturer warranty. Each warranty period begins at the date of delivery date and ends after 1 year.The warranty varies by option items and manufacturer All warranty claims will be void due to neglect, lack of maintenance, and/or improper handling.
5.How can I get the after sevice? How can I get the spare part after 1 year warranty?
A: We welcome your chats online (Chat or leave message: After service) or e-mail to us regarding any technical or related questions that you may have. And we will offer some free sparts for container order. We gurantee keep dental chair units spare parts offer.
If you want to know more information about our products welcome to contact us in any time, And welcome to our company!
Add: 5/F Zhisheng BLDG.,East Keji Rd.,Shishan Town,Xihu (West Lake) Dis. District, HangZhou
|Teeth Whitening Method:
Are there special considerations for air compressor installations in remote areas?
Yes, there are several special considerations to take into account when installing air compressors in remote areas. These areas often lack access to infrastructure and services readily available in urban or well-developed regions. Here are some key considerations:
1. Power Source:
Remote areas may have limited or unreliable access to electricity. It is crucial to assess the availability and reliability of the power source for operating the air compressor. In some cases, alternative power sources such as diesel generators or solar panels may need to be considered to ensure a consistent and uninterrupted power supply.
2. Environmental Conditions:
Remote areas can present harsh environmental conditions that can impact the performance and durability of air compressors. Extreme temperatures, high humidity, dust, and corrosive environments may require the selection of air compressors specifically designed to withstand these conditions. Adequate protection, insulation, and ventilation must be considered to prevent damage and ensure optimal operation.
3. Accessibility and Transport:
Transporting air compressors to remote areas may pose logistical challenges. The size, weight, and portability of the equipment should be evaluated to ensure it can be transported efficiently to the installation site. Additionally, the availability of suitable transportation infrastructure, such as roads or air transportation, needs to be considered to facilitate the delivery and installation process.
4. Maintenance and Service:
In remote areas, access to maintenance and service providers may be limited. It is important to consider the availability of trained technicians and spare parts for the specific air compressor model. Adequate planning for routine maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting should be in place to minimize downtime and ensure the longevity of the equipment.
5. Fuel and Lubricants:
For air compressors that require fuel or lubricants, ensuring a consistent and reliable supply can be challenging in remote areas. It is necessary to assess the availability and accessibility of fuel or lubricant sources and plan for their storage and replenishment. In some cases, alternative or renewable fuel options may need to be considered.
6. Noise and Environmental Impact:
Remote areas are often characterized by their natural beauty and tranquility. Minimizing noise levels and environmental impact should be a consideration when installing air compressors. Selecting models with low noise emissions and implementing appropriate noise reduction measures can help mitigate disturbances to the surrounding environment and wildlife.
7. Communication and Remote Monitoring:
Given the remote location, establishing reliable communication channels and remote monitoring capabilities can be essential for effective operation and maintenance. Remote monitoring systems can provide real-time data on the performance and status of the air compressor, enabling proactive maintenance and troubleshooting.
By addressing these special considerations, air compressor installations in remote areas can be optimized for reliable operation, efficiency, and longevity.
How do you maintain proper air quality in compressed air systems?
Maintaining proper air quality in compressed air systems is essential to ensure the reliability and performance of pneumatic equipment and the safety of downstream processes. Here are some key steps to maintain air quality:
1. Air Filtration:
Install appropriate air filters in the compressed air system to remove contaminants such as dust, dirt, oil, and water. Filters are typically placed at various points in the system, including the compressor intake, aftercoolers, and before point-of-use applications. Regularly inspect and replace filters to ensure their effectiveness.
2. Moisture Control:
Excessive moisture in compressed air can cause corrosion, equipment malfunction, and compromised product quality. Use moisture separators or dryers to remove moisture from the compressed air. Refrigerated dryers, desiccant dryers, or membrane dryers are commonly employed to achieve the desired level of dryness.
3. Oil Removal:
If the compressed air system utilizes oil-lubricated compressors, it is essential to incorporate proper oil removal mechanisms. This can include coalescing filters or adsorption filters to remove oil aerosols and vapors from the air. Oil-free compressors eliminate the need for oil removal.
4. Regular Maintenance:
Perform routine maintenance on the compressed air system, including inspections, cleaning, and servicing of equipment. This helps identify and address any potential issues that may affect air quality, such as leaks, clogged filters, or malfunctioning dryers.
5. Air Receiver Tank Maintenance:
Regularly drain and clean the air receiver tank to remove accumulated contaminants, including water and debris. Proper maintenance of the tank helps prevent contamination from being introduced into the compressed air system.
6. Air Quality Testing:
Periodically test the quality of the compressed air using appropriate instruments and methods. This can include measuring particle concentration, oil content, dew point, and microbial contamination. Air quality testing provides valuable information about the effectiveness of the filtration and drying processes and helps ensure compliance with industry standards.
7. Education and Training:
Educate personnel working with compressed air systems about the importance of air quality and the proper procedures for maintaining it. Provide training on the use and maintenance of filtration and drying equipment, as well as awareness of potential contaminants and their impact on downstream processes.
8. Documentation and Record-Keeping:
Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities, including filter replacements, drying system performance, and air quality test results. Documentation helps track the system’s performance over time and provides a reference for troubleshooting or compliance purposes.
By implementing these practices, compressed air systems can maintain proper air quality, minimize equipment damage, and ensure the integrity of processes that rely on compressed air.
What maintenance is required for air compressors?
Maintaining air compressors is essential to ensure their optimal performance, longevity, and safe operation. Regular maintenance helps prevent breakdowns, improves efficiency, and reduces the risk of accidents. Here are some key maintenance tasks for air compressors:
1. Regular Inspection: Perform visual inspections of the air compressor to identify any signs of wear, damage, or leaks. Inspect the compressor, hoses, fittings, and connections for any abnormalities. Pay attention to oil leaks, loose bolts, and worn-out components.
2. Oil Changes: If your air compressor has an oil lubrication system, regular oil changes are crucial. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for the frequency of oil changes and use the recommended oil type. Dirty or degraded oil can impact compressor performance and lead to premature wear.
3. Air Filter Cleaning or Replacement: Clean or replace the air filter regularly to ensure proper air intake and prevent contaminants from entering the compressor. Clogged or dirty filters can restrict airflow and reduce efficiency.
4. Drain Moisture: Air compressors produce moisture as a byproduct of the compression process. Accumulated moisture in the tank can lead to rust and corrosion. Drain the moisture regularly from the tank to prevent damage. Some compressors have automatic drains, while others require manual draining.
5. Belt Inspection and Adjustment: If your compressor has a belt-driven system, inspect the belts for signs of wear, cracks, or tension issues. Adjust or replace the belts as necessary to maintain proper tension and power transmission.
6. Tank Inspection: Inspect the compressor tank for any signs of corrosion, dents, or structural issues. A damaged tank can be hazardous and should be repaired or replaced promptly.
7. Valve Maintenance: Check the safety valves, pressure relief valves, and other valves regularly to ensure they are functioning correctly. Test the valves periodically to verify their proper operation.
8. Motor and Electrical Components: Inspect the motor and electrical components for any signs of damage or overheating. Check electrical connections for tightness and ensure proper grounding.
9. Keep the Area Clean: Maintain a clean and debris-free area around the compressor. Remove any dirt, dust, or obstructions that can hinder the compressor’s performance or cause overheating.
10. Follow Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Always refer to the manufacturer’s manual for specific maintenance instructions and recommended service intervals for your air compressor model. They provide valuable information on maintenance tasks, lubrication requirements, and safety precautions.
Regular maintenance is vital to keep your air compressor in optimal condition and extend its lifespan. It’s also important to note that maintenance requirements may vary depending on the type, size, and usage of the compressor. By following a comprehensive maintenance routine, you can ensure the reliable operation of your air compressor and maximize its efficiency and longevity.
editor by CX 2023-10-18